Thursday, September 18, 2014

Oh my goodness how much you are loving preschool!  You are thriving in this environment, and I'm so happy watching you develop in this way!

You are also making progress with your potty training.  You are pooping in the potty pretty consistently, and it's been a long time since we've had an accident with pee.  You truly surprised us.  When we started potty training you at the beginning of July, I was really worried you weren't ready.  You fought us on it for about a week, and then it clicked.  You've been progressing steadily since then!  Way to go!

In other news, holy cow you've become a three year old.  Lots of whining and complaining.  I know that this too shall pass, and I just remind myself of that when it gets tough.  That being said, I also love that you are still such a snuggle bug.  Whenever someone is lying down on the couch, you like to come cuddle up with them.  You also give me hugs for no reason and say, "Hugs for Mommy!"  I love that.

I love you, Matthew!  Thanks for letting me be your mom.  It is such a wonderful experience learning and growing with you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment