Monday, August 26, 2013

Two-da-loo!

You're two!  I can't believe it, and yet I so can.  You are such an adorable little boy now with very strong opinions and desires.

You love the song, "Happy Birthday," but you always say it, "Happy Birthday to-da-loo." So, when I was trying to get you to say you were going to be 2, you'd always answer with "two-da-loo."  Seriously so cute!

Today you had your two year old well child check up, and everything is looking great.  You are 3 ft. tall, and weigh 32 lbs.  You are pretty much a brilliant little two year old as well, and the doctor told me to get ready to advocate for your rights as a gifted kid in school.

You are so special to me, and part of me just wants you to stay my little baby.  I held and cuddled with you for a bit on Saturday evening, telling your daddy that I just wanted to hold my one-year old for the last time.  I hope that we will always have this special connection.

I love you Matthew, and I'm excited to see what this coming year has in store for you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment