Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dear Matthew,

My adorable boy.  Just looking at you makes me smile.  You are a happy, sweet, and loving little boy, and you have well established yourself in our home already.

You've been a little sick recently, with a horrible cough.  Yet, you never seem to get upset or overly-frustrated about not feeling well.  You nap a little more (which means you nap like you're supposed to - my little power-napper that you are!), and you have that cough, but that's the only give away that you're not feeling well.  This just seems to be how you are about everything:  happy.  I love that about you.  I hope that I can learn from your ability to just be happy no matter what.

Today I was reminded how much I love you and what you mean to me.  I was holding you and saying our nighttime prayers.  In the middle of the prayer I just kissed your cheek and was filled with love for you.  You are so special to me.

I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment